Central Valley Anglers
A total of 45 anglers participated. Target was 28"
1st- Hank Arias - 27", 8.45 lbs
2nd- Sue Dotson - 27", 8.00 lbs
3rd- Jeri Fisher - 26 1/2",7.60 lbs
4th- Brian Thomas - 26 1/4", 7.70 lbs
5th- John Booke - 26 1/4", 7.00 lbs
November 12, 2022
B & W Marina
964 Brannan Island Rd, Isleton, CA 95641
TARGET SIZE WILL BE BROADCAST ON CH 68
OR CALL Sid Miller at 209-327-9059
Weigh in at B&W Marina
Fishing Starts at 6:30 AM, Nov 12, 2022
Weigh-in Starts at 2:00 PM, Nov 12, 2022
Participants Must Be In Line For Weigh-in by 2:30 PM, Nov 12, 2022
Winners will be determined by target fish size. Target fish size will be determined by raffle drawing. On target or closest under target size wins. A tie will be determined by weight. Target size will be the same for both divisions.
Payouts & Prizes
Payouts for 1st – 5th place
Junior participants will receive special prizes provided by Central Valley Anglers
CVA is always open to new members!
CVA Members - $30
Non-Members - $40
Under 16 - FREE
Lunch & Raffle Included
Register by mail or online:
Central Valley Anglers
Post Office Box 1150
Woodbridge CA 95258
Payment by mail must be received by 5pm Friday Nov. 11th. Payment in person by 6:00 am Saturday, Nov 12thStriper Derby Online Registration will end on Friday, Nov. 11 at 5 p.m.
Registration Form (Mail-in) / Flyer
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Participants must have a valid California fishing license in their possession.
- Payment by mail or on-line must be received by 5 p.m. Thursday, September 29. Those wishing to register the day of the derby, must do so no later 5:30 a.m.
- Fishing lines may be in the water from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 PM the day of the derby, Nov. 12, 2022.
- Participants must be officially registered to be eligible for weigh-in and prizes.
- Children under the age of 16 are not required to have a fishing license.
- Participants must be in line for weigh-in by 2:30 p.m.
- Upon registration to compete in this tournament, each entrant agrees to indemnify and save harmless Central Valley Anglers, their members, sponsors and event officials from any liability, expenses, claims or demands that may arise from participating in the derby.
- FISH WILL BE MEASURED FROM THE HEAD (closed mouth) TO THE FORK OF THE TAIL.